New in 2019:
- Location of guides, that deals with the taper and the bend of the rod. By Dennis Skelmose Jensen, Denmark. October 2018.
- Woit, Steven. Fly Fishing Treasures, pp. 348, Privately published by the author. (2018) – including Rod Treasures: A.J. Campbell, (1942-2018) Author and expert on antique American fly rods and fly tackle. Hoagy Carmichael, The Impresario: Leading antique tackle expert and bamboo fly rod maker and author. Short History of the Innovative American Bamboo Fly Rod. Jeff Hatton, Gnomish Rod Works and the Gnome’s Traveling Rod Show. Per Brandin, Master Fly Rod Maker. (About the Book).
- Scoot, Kathy, The Letters to Everett Garrison, Alder Creek Publishing (2016) –
- Smith, Robert D., Robert W. Crompton: Father of the Five Strip Bamboo Fly Rod, The Whitefish Press (2018)
- Barch, R. J., Publisher, The Planing Form, 25 Year Index. 1990-2014, Issues 1-150, The Planing Form (2017) (Sam Nielson) *
- Larson, Todd E.A., Radical Rodmaking, Innovative Bamboo Fly Rods & Their Makers, The Whitefish Press (2017). *
- Bamboo Journal Issue 19, Feb. 2019 is out now.
- Power Fibers Online Magazine, Issue 63, April 2019 is out now. Current Issue.
- FliegenFischen. 2/1994. Portrait: Günter Henseler.
- Southern African Flyfisher. 7 articles added.
- Flyfisher (FFF). 5 articles added.
- Canadian Fly Fisher. 6 articles added.
- Southern Trout Magazine. 15 articles added.
- The Planing Form Newsletter… The First 25 Years. Now available; a DVD with all 150 back issues, year 1990 to 2014 and a 174 page, hard copy index, organized in a 6 category table of contents. Search more than 1500 pages of rod making history by dates, titles, authors, tapers, ads and places/events! AlderCreekAngling.com
- Just uploaded a lot of excerpts from Catalogues from DAM, Hørgård, Farlow, Foster, Pezon & Michel, Milward, Orvis, Hardy, Winston, T&T, South Bend, Leonard, Sharpe and some more.